Monday, November 10, 2008

About Those Threads...

In my last post, I told you about the luscious SILK LAME' BRAID from Rainbow Gallery.

Well, if you are itching to get your hands on some of this new thread, check out THE NEEDLEPOINTER, a stitchery store in Everett, Washington. They happen to be running a special this month on SILK LAME' BRAID -- if you buy all 42 colors you'll receive a 15% discount on the threads. You can call them at 425-252-2277 or email them at: www.theneedlepointer.com or shop@theneedlepointer.com.

I might also mention that THE NEEDLEPOINTER is having a trunk show this month of my designs, with a bunch of my models and lots and lots of my patterns. Here's a photo that Donnelle sent me of one of the shop walls featuring my designs:


So if you happen to be in the Pacific Northwest and are looking for some new threads and patterns, you might want to stop in at THE NEEDLEPOINTER and look around. ....And please say "HI!" to Jill and Donnelle for me!

2 comments:

NCPat said...

Very nice display of very nice work! Shame on you, though, you know how we hate sales! LOL

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I live in Austin - but do love this store, and especially enjoy Donnelle!